mystery solved with the pocket freeze

kauffwoodproducts
Model of CNC Machine: shark pro

mystery solved with the pocket freeze

Post by kauffwoodproducts »

First of all, THANKS! goes to all of you that scratched their heads on this one. More of a challenge, trying to understand my description of this odd problem. Tim Owens from Nextwave gets the credit. It was the 2GB SD Card that's in the control box. It went bad. So looking back, as in hind sight 20/20, I got use to disconnecting the control box cable connection at the usb port every time it gave me a slight response problem. Like a reset. In a month the card went totally bad. 1GB SD cards are hard to find anymore. My advice, don't get any above 1GB. I picked up a 4GB and the control panel wouldn't light up. also high write speed, if not, shark will run noisy and rough. I put in 128 MB. took it out of my camera. RUNS GREAT, just have to watch the size of the project I'm running.
Thanks Tim!

Excellent service, Tech. support given. Never see response like this anymore. do Tim a favor, add a phone # and time to call in your message. otherwise he'll spend time trying to hunt "YOU" down with your concerns. :)

Steve