Mazak V-655B and M-32 control

DavidCousins
Vectric Wizard

Mazak V-655B and M-32 control

Post by DavidCousins »

I'm working with a company that has a Mazak V-655B and M-32 control. I'm wondering does vectric support this machine?
Dave

gravirozo
Vectric Wizard

Re: Mazak V-655B and M-32 control

Post by gravirozo »

hello

the g code support all available cnc control... you might need to send a "working" file to support at vectric point com, and they can create a postprocessor you...

i hope it helps you
thanks
viktor

DavidCousins
Vectric Wizard

Post by DavidCousins »

Hi Viktor,
I'm not sure I understand your answer. I think you're telling me to send a Mazak g-code file to Vectric's support email, and the V guys will try to make an output file to match. If that's what you mean, then I guess I do understand you.

But my question though is not completely answered. I'm wondering if Vectric already has a solution of this machine and controller.
Thanks
Dave

gravirozo
Vectric Wizard

Post by gravirozo »

hello david

basically the g codes what will move a cnc... there are some extra G and M codes, that need to be in a file...
the specified pp will place the extra commands, codes... but basically with same gcode...

the vectric, looks of the posprocessor, they knows cnc controls... so they can help you...

for cnc doesn't matter you make file for your router, or make file for a vmc, like in your case...

of course for vmc need commands for toolchange, and tool offsets, what don't need for router...

i hope it helps...
still i'm hungarian and english makes a hard time for me...

thanks
viktor

DavidCousins
Vectric Wizard

Post by DavidCousins »

Viktor,
Thanks for your reply. Don't worry about your English. You are doing great. I'll get with my vendor and see if he can send me a file.
Thanks,
Dave