what is [v2.1 Build 16] ??

Boxman
Model of CNC Machine: shark black diamond pro

what is [v2.1 Build 16] ??

Post by Boxman »

what is [v2.1 Build 16] ??What software do i need to get it installed, and what all can it do??? Thanks ...Boxman

4DThinker
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark Pro, Probotix Meteor 25" x 50"

Re: what is [v2.1 Build 16] ??

Post by 4DThinker »

It is a recent, perhaps the latest version of the CNC Shark Controller software. If you have a CNC Shark and are using version 2.anything then you are entitled to this upgrade. If you are using version 1.5 or 1.6 the you'll have to pay for the latest 2.?? version.

Go to www.nextwaveautomation.com

Boxman
Model of CNC Machine: shark black diamond pro

Post by Boxman »

I just up graded from 2.5 to 2.1. is the (16) included in the 2.1.up grade. With all the problems they have been having trying to keep things from going wrong, adding upgrades
to upgrades, i' am a little afraid to even try to cut something. thanks for the info....

4DThinker
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Shark Pro, Probotix Meteor 25" x 50"

Post by 4DThinker »

Whatever you download as an update is the latest build. They don't leave old builds around to be downloaded.

Just cut something. If you find something about the controller that doesn't work as you expect it to then report it to support@nextwaveautomation.com. If you are afraid, then keep your hand near the emergency stop button as it cuts. If something goes wrong then hit that red button.