Sorry about that, should not multi-task during the day and I'll try and be serious. I'm really safety conscious, but not evident with that post. Here is a picture of WS SC66 file that I used as my basis for the WS SC64. I will edit the WS SC64.
Thankfully, I have not used the router since I was editing those toolpath profiles.
I was playing with the tool path files over the weekend - Trying to make everything consistent and was having problems with the software's defaults. I will pay more attention to the edited and saved changes. The router has not been connected to the Gecko since last Saturday morning so there has been no harm, since I found the missing pins, I haven't re-assembled, and as of now I only got one of the two pins out of the female connection of the Gecko540.
236 inches per minute would be a little scary, ok that woke me up. That probably would be an unhappy tool bit ending with less then 20 minutes of cutting time on it. I've only broke one router bit in all my life.
I need to remember that the rest of the world may not revolve around an imperial measuring system and will watch.
I apologize - I'll try and put everything back together tomorrow and will enter the changes that Gerry suggest in Mach 3, and will report back. I would love for this suggestion to fix the problem.