Wired Remote Control

marlondave
Model of CNC Machine: Custom DIY

Wired Remote Control

Post by marlondave »

My CNC machine is a DIY which uses a uses a TOSHIBA (TB-6560) driver board controller for the motors. It has a 15-pin input for wired remote control but I can't find any wired remote that is compatible. Any help from those familiar with this driver board?

seanm
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: 6040 Desktop CNC

Re: Wired Remote Control

Post by seanm »

I have a similar control board that uses the same toshiba chips and the only remote i was able to find for it, not that i have purchased one, was on ebay.

You can find it here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Manual-Contro ... 3f4ba5df1f

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: Wired Remote Control

Post by martin54 »

Most of those boards coming from China that are being sold on ebay are actually just clones of genuine boards but they are all pretty much the same set up offering the same functionality. Loads of sellers on ebay but most of them sell the complete kit rather than individual items. if you cant find a seller that sells the pendant controller as an individual item then it might be worth messaging one of them to see if they will sell you just the bit you want. Sorry can't help with a seller who I could recommend though.
CNC zone or one of the other cnc sites might have some recommended suppliers listed though.