Chinese desktop CNC wanted NEW in OZ.

GraClay

Chinese desktop CNC wanted NEW in OZ.

Post by GraClay »

G'day, I have some friends wanting to buy a desktop CNC maybe up to 600mm x 600mm (24" x 24"). They are qualified signwriters and business owners of over 30 years experience with at least half of that creating vectors, vinyl cutting and digital printing so are not completely new to the concept of sign manufacture.

They are looking for a new machine more for their sculpting hobby rather than the business so if anyone could assist with a brand and model suggestion then I would be grateful on their behalf. Budget would be around the $3,000 mark but that is flexible.

The advise required would also include problems and solutions with the machine and importing direct from the manufacturer is not an issue.

Thanks in advance.

Graham Clayton

daniellyall
Model of CNC Machine: emco pc mill 30 1200 x 2400 x 200 router

Re: Chinese desktop CNC wanted NEW in OZ.

Post by daniellyall »

ask on cnczone :lol:

garylmast
Vectric Wizard

Post by garylmast »

I got my last Chinese machine through Jinan Zhuoke CNC Equipment Website: http://www.cncnc.cc Contact: Amiee Zhang whose email is amiee.cnc@gmail.com Although mine is a 2500mm x 1500 mm CNC, I noticed on the website they had a small desktop cnc. I had good service with this company. I used FedEx to ship to the U.S.

GraClay

Post by GraClay »

Thanks guys for the replies.

GC