CAMaster with Aspire

Al Allison
Model of CNC Machine: Shop Sabre 4896

CAMaster with Aspire

Post by Al Allison »

Hello to the forum,
Newbie here. Does anyone have experience with a CAMaster Stinger II router and Aspire?
Thanks.

Al Allison

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: CAMaster with Aspire

Post by martin54 »

There are people with all sorts of different brand & model machines on the forum, Camaster stingers have definately been talked about but don't know if it was a mk11.

If you have specific questions you would probably be better off just asking them in the relevant sections.

Oh & welcome to the forum, very friendly place with lots of help from some exceptionally talented people. Unfortunately I'm not one of them :oops: :oops:

Al Allison

Post by Al Allison »

Thanks for the response Martin54, and for the Welcome!

rscrawford
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster Cobra 408 ATC, ShopSabre IS408

Post by rscrawford »

I have a CAMaster Cobra. Really doesn't matter what machine you have. Vectric products work very well with WinCNC, which is what all CAMaster machines are using now. Very easy to tweak the post processors, which is one of the reasons I like Vectric products with WinCNC vs some of the other software I use.
Russell Crawford
http://www.cherryleaf-rustle.com

MarkJohnston
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster MC4848

Post by MarkJohnston »

I also have a CAMaster but not a Stinger. Russell is right all Vectric products work great with the CAMaster. If you want to ask questions about the software then this is the place but if you need help with WINCNC or CNC help then the CAMaster forum will be the place you want to go. There's some really good help there with almost anything you would need.

Welcome to the Forum.

Mark

Al Allison

Post by Al Allison »

Hi Russell and Mark,
Thank you for the information and the confirmation. I have been practicing with Aspire for a month or so and have just ordered the CAMaster. I can't wait!
Al Allison