This forum is for users to post tips and tricks they have found useful while working with VCarve Pro
When using the ruler, how do we display and keep the measurements on the drawing?
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:32 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: X-Carve
Use the "Dimension" tool instead.
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 2494
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:07 am
- Location: Philadelphia, PA USA
- Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Cobra
I use the dimension tool a lot. One handy tip, that I am sure came from some wise user on this forum in the past, put your measurements on a "measurements layer". Then you can turn the layer on and off when working on other things.
Maker of sawdust
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 254
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:56 pm
- Location: Western North Carolina - Heart of the Smokies
- Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD4 AXYZ 4010
Return to VCarve - Tips and Tricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Savannahdan and 6 guests