This forum is for users to post tips and tricks they have found useful while working with VCarve Pro
I'm a beginner in CNC, using Vcarve Desktop on Windows 7 and Linuxcnc for the machine.
I've got a file with many changes of tools during the work.
I've searched in this forum and on the internet to know how to save multitools file for Linuxcnc.
Any idea or post to go ahead ?
May be is there a post-processor that I could use for Linuxcnc that could do the job ?
Thank for reading and may be replying.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:32 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: CNC-3040
This will only work in 2 conditions.
1) Someone has developed the macros for LinuxCNC that are required for the toolchanges
2) A Vectric Post processor is developed that uses the commands in those macros.
CNC Technology & Training
Control & ATC Retrofits
GCnC411 (at) gmail.com
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 944
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:42 pm
- Location: Marquette, MI, USA
- Model of CNC Machine: SideWinder ATC & CNC Mill on WinCNC
Return to VCarve - Tips and Tricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests