This forum is for users to post tips and tricks they have found useful while working with VCarve Pro
That's what he's got in the file. I think 0.3125 is a typo in the message.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 8226
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
Yes sorry for the typo. It is actually correct in my tool library.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 7:23 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko 3
gkas wrote:I would like to know the max depth of an entire toolpath without hovering the toolpath.
Hover the mouse on the toolpath name in the toolpath list. A tooltip with some information will pop up. IIRC correctly, there is the max depth.
Fantastic! That's exactly what I was looking for. If only I'd paid more attention.
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:39 am
- Location: Southern California
- Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR8 Pro+
Return to VCarve - Tips and Tricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests