Finished the Steampunk Sleigh from Michael's POM.
I almost hate to post it as I had issues when constructing and painting it.
First, when I removed the clamps from gluing the sides together I noticed that one side shifted from the center section
Second, I'm not at all pleased with my paint job. Maybe I should I should stick with natural finishes
As far as Michael's file is concerned it was excellent. Don't know how he keeps turning out these designs!
Anyhow, here it although I'm not proud of my results......May cut a second one and try again. This time I will add dowel holes to the sides to maintain the alignment with the dowels in the center section.
Also, I'm going to double side the rocket pods instead of having to glue the halves together.