This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
Had this box,refinished it, think it`s mahogany.
The box was from navutica some kinda of knick knack
Added a oak greenman face to it.
Box size 4 1/4 5 1/2
Greenman face 3 tall X 21/2 wide
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:03 am
- Location: So. Cal.
- Model of CNC Machine: diy 4 X 4 CNC Router
LIKING it Mark!
Good clean cut and details!
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 3051
- Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 11:30 am
- Location: Kennebunkport, Maine, US
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopbotDesktop 5.5"Z/spindle/VCP10
Hi Mark, that's a nice greenman, did you design it yourself?
I have been checking greenman designs in various churches, we have a nice one in our village.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:15 am
- Location: Wiltshire, England, Great Britain
- Model of CNC Machine: Kuka KR60
Return to Aspire - Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests