This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
Had a custom order
Robbed from the deer mantel scene, Under the Sear #1, and Vectric clipart.
Had a 5/4 glued up red oak panel about 16 x 14.
No Stain -- just semi gloss poly
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Thu May 14, 2015 10:24 pm
- Location: North Detroit Burbs
- Model of CNC Machine: Probotix Nebula & CNCRP Pro4848
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 1200
- Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 am
- Location: Machesney Park Illinois
- Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built
That makes me want to go fishing!
Great call on the poly only - it looks great.
Maker of sawdust
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:56 pm
- Location: Western North Carolina - Heart of the Smokies
- Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD4 AXYZ 4010
This is Great.Good job. This is exactly what I need for my Buddy BOB.A avid fisherman. Great job. Basecircle
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 66
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: shark pro
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:57 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: E-Z Router
Return to Aspire - Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests