This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
Cut this tiki mask from an old cutting board I found at
the local swapmeet for $1.00.
Don`t know what kind of wood it is, but it was great for
cutting on the cnc, very little fuzzy`s.
Cut with .250 ball nose bit.
Very little clean up needed.
7 in X 11 in
Took about 1 hour.
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:03 am
- Model of CNC Machine: diy cnc router
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:45 am
- Location: Machesney Park Illinois
- Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built
Return to Aspire - Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: bobrickard, Gaffboat, mebell and 31 guests