Ambassador

This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
highpockets
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro

Ambassador

Post by highpockets »

Back in 2010 I signed up to be an ambassador for Maker's Mark Distillery. It's free so why not. About 14 months later I was assigned a barrel (along with a few other ambassadors). At the end of 2017 I was informed that my barrel had matured and I could come tour the factory and get some bottles from my barrel. Last month we headed for Kentucky to take a Heritage tour and pickup my bottles. When we picked the bottles I discovered my name and ambassador # were printed on the label and I got to hand dip the bottles (9).
Well special is special, but there's no way I'm saving 9 bottles of bourbon! Some will be given as special gifts to friends some we'll enjoy and one bottle has been put aside. So I created a little display case in Aspire including cutting the plastic case. A fun little project and something to remember.
Maker's Mark 1.jpg
Maker's Mark 2.jpg
Maker's Mark 3.jpg
John
Maker of Chips

dwilli9013
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built

Re: Ambassador

Post by dwilli9013 »

That is awesome although I am more a Jim Beam guy. All time fav is Blantans. Nice display. Thanks for sharing.
D-Dub
Dwayne
Dwilli

highpockets
Vectric Wizard

Post by highpockets »

dwilli9013 wrote:That is awesome although I am more a Jim Beam guy. All time fav is Blantans. Nice display. Thanks for sharing.
Have three bottle of moonshine hand signed for by Steve Beam when we meet him at his Limestone distillery, they are next on my list to create a display for. :D :D :D
John
Maker of Chips

dwilli9013
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 3 axis Self Designed Self Built

Post by dwilli9013 »

highpockets wrote:
dwilli9013 wrote:That is awesome although I am more a Jim Beam guy. All time fav is Blantans. Nice display. Thanks for sharing.
Have three bottle of moonshine hand signed for by Steve Beam when we meet him at his Limestone distillery, they are next on my list to create a display for. :D :D :D
Ill have to send you out some private stock from my hometown of Franklin Count Virginia Moonshine capital of the world. You just can't beat first run sugar at about a buck forty. :shock: :shock:
D-Dub
Dwayne
Dwilli

highpockets
Vectric Wizard

Post by highpockets »

dwilli9013 wrote:
highpockets wrote:
Ill have to send you out some private stock from my hometown of Franklin Count Virginia Moonshine capital of the world. You just can't beat first run sugar at about a buck forty. :shock: :shock:
If it fits it ships :D :D :D
John
Maker of Chips

RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: Various

Post by RebeccaJ »

This is Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Beki
Senior Application Engineer - Vectric Ltd.

dbowlin
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD5

Post by dbowlin »

Looks Great! Can I be a special friend :D

scottp55
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: ShopbotDesktop 5.5"Z/spindle/VCP11.5

Post by scottp55 »

NICE John!! :D
I've learned my lesson well. You can't please everyone,so you have to please yourself
R.N.

MTSO
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: salecnc XJ1224

Post by MTSO »

That's a pretty cool display idea, you might need to put a little sign on it "in case of emergency break glass" lol.

regards

Brian

Creation in Wood
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Legacy Maverick ATC 4x8 CNC

Post by Creation in Wood »

Great display idea John
Thank You
Doug