Sons of Anarchy Plaque

This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
Bonch
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko

Sons of Anarchy Plaque

Post by Bonch »

I made this plaque for a friend of mine that loves the television show Sons of Anarchy. His nickname is Shack so thus the inscription on the gun butt. Thanks again to 4DThinker for the assist on the frame.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8SXFp ... sp=sharing

TReischl
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 8020 48X36X7 RP 2022 UCCNC Screenset

Re: Sons of Anarchy Plaque

Post by TReischl »

Nice work.

That said, you can post your pics right here on the forum. Take a look down below at the "Upload Attachment" button.

There is a size limit but it is not ridiculously small. You will get more folks looking at your work that way. PLUS, if you delete that picture some day or move it on google drive, your post will be worthless since the link will not update.

In general it is always best to upload pics to forums rather than using links. Recently photobucket changed a bunch of stuff and forums are full of worthless links. The same can happen with any of these services.

I wrote this because us folks LOVE to see pics of other people's work! We would hate to see it disappear!
"If you see a good fight, get in it." Dr. Vernon Johns

Bonch
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko

Post by Bonch »

I tried to post it as a bmp, png, tiff and jpg and it wouldn't do it within the forums. I reduced the resolution and got it to show up. I couldn't edit the first post so I put it up here.

Thanks for the advice and that is a great point.
Attachments
Shack SOA Plaque - Lower Resolution.jpg

TReischl
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 8020 48X36X7 RP 2022 UCCNC Screenset

Post by TReischl »

Glad you figured out how to get it posted. It is a bit of pain having to reduce the resolution but that improves load time and saves space on the server. Since we are all looking at the pics on a computer screen there is no point in posting resolutions greater than 72.

Now, let's see all the other stuff you are doing!
"If you see a good fight, get in it." Dr. Vernon Johns