As many of you know, I work in and on religious building here and around the world.
This is a project we just completed the other day.
It was a repair / restoration of an existing wooden frame for the main stained glass window.
We replaced about 85% of the existing wood due to dry rot.
The frame was about 15’ x 25’.
And, if you know anything about me, you’ll know that I just can’t keep my imagination in check,,so I added a bit of detail to an otherwise dull looking frame.
You’ll recognize some of the 3-D clipart from your Aspire and V-Carve programs....
The client was amazed how well it turned out....I had not doubt......