This is the place to post images of work produced using Aspire
v-carve inlay cribbage boards. Maple inlayed into Walnut
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:41 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: pdj cnc
Excellent work...I've always liked the contrast between maple and walnut.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:52 am
- Model of CNC Machine: Homemade
Beautiful. Love the contrast between the woods. Looks very clean and professional, Stan!
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 2974
- Joined: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:54 am
- Location: Brunswick, GA
- Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha
Nice looking sign and a great choice of contrasting woods.
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:33 pm
- Location: Westerville, OHIO
- Model of CNC Machine: GarageWorX 4'x4' using VCarvePro V9.0
Return to Aspire - Gallery
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: garylmast, rcastrap and 15 guests