I don't post here often, because my stuff doesn't compare to most of what everyone else posts, but I was particularly proud of how this project turned out.
A good friend of mine approached me last week to build an urn for her recently deceased mother (cancer sucks). It was a short-turn around project. I spent about 20 hours in the shop this weekend getting it done.
The carving and lettering is done with Aspire, the rest using good old fashion jigs and tools. This was my first go at dovetails, they worked out pretty well, even though I didn't use Aspire for them. (not enough room at the end of my CNC to carve the boards on end).
Three coats of clear acrylic spray. Not my favourite, but all I had time for.
Here is the Urn fitted together, before I applied the finish.
Both pieces separate, again, before I applied the finish.