Linen Fold & Traditional Raised Panels for walls

This section is for useful tips and tricks for Aspire

Linen Fold & Traditional Raised Panels for walls

Postby TSM2018 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:06 pm

Referencing a message from tmerrill, there was a Linen fold tutorial. I see the linen fold clip art in Aspire, I have watched the Banner and Ribbon tutorial, but I cannot locate banner-Lfold.exe in a google search.
Did Vectric decide to not post content from user group meetings after 2016? This message is from 2009, if anyone can point me to the video's existence.

I need to trace the clip art, and then model with a two rail sweep and and use molding type profile? has one created a two sided linen fold panel; I realize it isn't needed in a raised panel application on a wall, (you don't see it on the back) but it does add a little wow to the portfolio for sample purposes...

What puzzles me for linen fold paneling, are you setting it in a traditional raised panel frame? The last raised panel project we did was a faux raised panel project.

Thanks -

Re: Learning new tricks from user group meeting
Postby tmerrill » Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:22 pm

Phil,

You will find it in "8 Aspire Modeling Projects" and the video is labeled "Banner-Lfold.exe"

Tim
tmerrill
Vectric Archimage
TSM2018

Model of CNC Machine: DWC2440, Taig CNC Mill

Re: Linen Fold & Traditional Raised Panels for walls

Postby martin54 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:28 am

I don't know Vectrics policy but from what I have seen during the time I have been using the forum is that the user group meeting tutorials don't get added for quite some time. I would think that they will add the 2017 tutorials at some point in the future but couldn't say when :lol: :lol:

Sorry can't help with the tutorial you are looking for but not all the training videos seem to be in the same place so if this is an older tutorial you may not find it by searching the vectric product support :lol: :lol:

Have a look through these from youtube to see if what you are looking for is there :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 256C8fXAg3
martin54
Vectric Wizard

Model of CNC Machine: Gerber System 48 (modified)

Re: Linen Fold & Traditional Raised Panels for walls

Postby highpockets » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:21 am

Vectric has it on a DVD from 2009 UGM training, clicking on the buy now button says that it isn't available at this time, but it give an email address. If you contact Vectric maybe they can help.

http://www.vectric.com/company/news/200 ... lable.html
John
Maker of Chips
highpockets
Vectric Wizard

Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro

Return to Aspire - Tips and Tricks