This section is for useful tips and tricks for Aspire
Is there a way to resize a PVC image in Aspire .. ie keep the same aspect ratio ..
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:23 pm
- Location: Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Model of CNC Machine: cnc shark pro
A PVC "image" is really an imported toolpath from the PVC file so as far as I know the only way to do it is to resize it in PVC, save it and re-import.
You can do PhotoVCarving directly in Aspire rather than using PVC and you would be able to resize directly that way.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 9485
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
Return to Aspire - Tips and Tricks
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests