A few things I would like to see in Aspire

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Jeffery71

A few things I would like to see in Aspire

Post by Jeffery71 »

Hi,
I know there have been alot of "wish lists" I guess I'll add a few things I would like to see.

1. I would like to have an option to leave "components" visible while sculpting the working model.
This would be handy for doing certain things like around eyes. I generally will make the "eye ball"
a component and then sculpt the eyelid to fit the eye ball. It would be nice if the eye ball component could
be visible but not affected while sculpting the eyelid.

For example the eye on the deer below was made with an "eye ball" component and then the eyelid sculpted
to fit

2. I'm not sure about this next idea but sometimes I will have a component that I want to just quickly sculpt
a little to change it slightly. I thought it might be nice to have an option to beable to sculpt components.
I'm not sure about this though maybe it would be to confusing and may not really be practical.

3. I don't like that the "Component Manager" closes when I go into sculpting mode. Would be nice if it would
stay open. Just keeps me from having to reopen it every time.. I'm lazy ;)

4. If you select components from the 2d view you can hit the Delete key to delete them. But when you select
components from the Component Manager list you can't delete them using the Delete Key. Would be nice if
you could still use the Delete Key in Component manager.

5. In Component Manager. I would like an option to "show/hide SELECTED components". We have The other show/hide
options and they are great but could really use a show/hide SELECTED components option.

Aspire is a great progam and I have a blast with it!!