registration of trial Aspire version

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Bob Dare

registration of trial Aspire version

Post by Bob Dare »

Hi all, is it possible to register a triual version of Aspire, as akeen user of Vcarve pro and having purchased Aspire I would like to get up and running before the DVD arrives in 3 weeks I am told. Sorry to be impatient but Vectric is great software and the results are very impressive ideed.
Bob

metalworkz
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: SX3 CNC, DIY 24x20 & 48x60 routers

Re: registration of trial Aspire version

Post by metalworkz »

Hi Bob,
I don't think the trial versions can be registered. I have heard that Vectric is sending a link for the Aspire download to the purchasers shortly after they buy so they can download the program and use it immediately while waiting for the DVD to arrive. Watch your email closely and if you don't receive a link for the download soon it may not hurt to inquire to Vectric about the download link. I hope this helps you out.
Best regards,
Wes
wes.spence@comcast.net
Gingery Machines:
Lathe, Horiz. Mill, Shaper, Leaf Brake

joecnc2006
Vectric Wizard

Post by joecnc2006 »

The Trial can not be registered, it is missing Key Features which can not be easily activated by a reg. number unlike some software. Thats Why they send you a link to download the full program package. This prevents hackers from making a registration number generation program.

Joe

fatham
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Joe's 2006 Homemade

Post by fatham »

Bob Dare wrote:Hi all, is it possible to register a triual version of Aspire, as akeen user of Vcarve pro and having purchased Aspire I would like to get up and running before the DVD arrives in 3 weeks I am told. Sorry to be impatient but Vectric is great software and the results are very impressive ideed.
Bob

Bob, I just ordered Aspire this morning, I received the download web site via e-mail within 3 min. of paying.

Works like a charm. ...........
Cheers fatham