Aspire Delivery

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
BrianM
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: A few ...

Aspire Delivery

Post by BrianM »

We have had several reports from customers who have purchased Aspire and not received their DVD in the expected time frame.

I'd like to apologize about the patchy delivery some people have experienced with the Aspire DVD's. I don't know if this is a problem with the volume of Christmas mail or more serious problems with our fulfilment provider - when we have followed this up, most people seem to have received their DVD quite quickly, but for some the delay has been unacceptable.

We realize that some people are rightly disappointed by this and were looking forward to having the software by Christmas. We will get a 'downloadable' version of the Aspire install uploded to a secure download area this weekend. If anyone hasn't received their DVD by Monday can you drop us an email at sales@vectric.com quoting your ShareIt order number and date when you purchased. We will only be able to respond to email addresses which match those used for the original order, so please make sure you use the same email address you used to purchase the software. We will then send you a link to download the installation program.

Unfortunately we can only put the program install up for download, the video's, tutorials and clipart are simply too large, but hopefully this will allow people to get started. There are a number of tutorial videos available from the web site for the trial version which obviously apply to the full version of the program as well.

I'd like to apologise again to anyone who has been affected by this issue, and we will be looking at overhauling our order processing and delivery procedures in the New Year. We have also had feedback from a number of customers saying that they would have prefered to be able to download the instalation program for the software immediately while they waited for the DVD with the tutorials and clipart etc. We will also look at making this part of the automated procedure in future as well.

Brian

Uncle Hai
Vectric Craftsman

Re: Aspire Delivery

Post by Uncle Hai »

Hooray Brian! :D
Sound and Sight all for Life
Shopbot PRS96, AXIAcroma128
CS2, CorelX4, FlexiPRO
Cut3D, VCPro, Aspire

dr_when
Vectric Wizard

Post by dr_when »

Wow, that's great Brian. I was one of the fortunate ones who got Aspire in four days here in the States. Having a download will be great for those that had a problem. You guys really do put in that extra effort for your customers. I am glad I am one.

Happy Holidays!!!

Bob
Bob

"He's no fun, he fell right over" - Firesign Theatre

CLyon
Vectric Apprentice

Post by CLyon »

Vectric Crew,

Thanks. As always, I appreciate your willingness to go the extra bit, to flex, and do your best to exceed expectations.

kzeyus
Vectric Wizard

Post by kzeyus »

Mine arrived in about 4 days which is great, though I almost pitched that little white piece of junk mail looking envelope it came in before I realized what it was.

Thanks!
Ken Zey
Rogers, AR
http://www.CedarSlabSigns.com
http://www.lookoutmercantile.com
Shopbot PRS Alpha 72x144