need a model on spec

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
beacon14

need a model on spec

Post by beacon14 »

Hi all,

I am bidding a job for a number of wall plaques and would like to give the client the option to have the Country Club's logo carved onto some of the rosettes. Problem is I don't have Aspire (yet) nor the time to learn it in time to get this done. So if anyone who has a few hours under their belt with Aspire wants to make a deal, I can provide a .tif file of the logo and here's the offer: You make the model, I'll carve the sample and have it finished; if the client approves it I'll pay...a hundred bucks or two depending on how much time it takes.

Anyone interested? You can e-mail me at beacon14 at comcast dot net.

Thanks,
David B.

aminear

Re: need a model on spec

Post by aminear »

David,

Post your TIF here so we can take a look at it.

Arnie

GripUs
Vectric Wizard

Post by GripUs »

James Booth has always done excellent work for me at a reasonable price. I have had him do a number of models for me.

Regards,

Joe
Ham and eggs - Inconvenient for the chicken. A total commitment for the pig.
http://www.gripus.com/

beacon14

Post by beacon14 »

James has also done models for me but for the quick turn-around and speculative nature of this project I thought I'd take a chance and open it up to anyone with the time and interest.

Not sure I can or should post the logo publicly. I do have one volunteer so my fingers are crossed.

joecnc2006
Vectric Wizard

Post by joecnc2006 »

GripUs wrote:James Booth has always done excellent work for me at a reasonable price. I have had him do a number of models for me.

Regards,

Joe
My Vote would be JamesB do it for you, since time is an issue he is the best.

Joe

Thkoutsidthebox
Vectric Wizard

Post by Thkoutsidthebox »

When did this have to be done by? I might like to have a go. But I don't want any money if I do have time....which is dependant upon the complexity......I do think that at least getting a price from James would probably be a good idea before making a decision though. :)