paying for aspire

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
jseiler
Vectric Craftsman

paying for aspire

Post by jseiler »

Can we pay for vcarve to aspire in whatever currency we choose? I'm asking because the dollar has gone up sharply against the british pound sterling, making the upgrade 790 dollars + 20 paypay currency exchange fee if we can pay in pounds sterling instead of dollars. If the pound and euro continue to slip, this might fuel fence sitters to jump in.

The other thought is that if I upgrade, I will not need cut3d or photovcarve anymore. I bought cut3d to do simple surface machining (don't really need slicing), and photovcarve to do lithophanes. With Aspire, I simply won't use that software anymore. Someone asked if there was going to be an additional discount for people who were early supporters of vectric, and while the vcarve to aspire upgrade price is completely fair, it just seems a little strange to offer a discount for cut3d ownership, a discount for vcarve ownership, but not a bonus for owning everything that vectric made before aspire came out, especially since a lot of that functionality is covered in aspire.

Whatever the answer, I'll probably buy anyway (if I can get my wife onboard), but I was really curious.

John

Tony Mac
Vectric Alumni

Re: paying for aspire

Post by Tony Mac »

Hi John,

There is an option to purchase in GB£'s - in the top right corner - on the
Share-it purchase page.

We do truly believe our upgrade pricing represents excellent value for all
of our customers. To get the Aspire functionality in any of the competitive
software products will be significantly more expensive.

Good luck with the wife :)

Tony

cabnet636
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster 508 ATC

Re: paying for aspire

Post by cabnet636 »

aspire is sooo worth the price!!

the last thing i would wish to be is "penny wise and dollar foolish"

jim
James McGrew
http://www.mcgrewwoodwork.com