Licence transfer

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
glassbill
Model of CNC Machine: homemade

Licence transfer

Post by glassbill »

Hi
I recently purchased a used cnc that had a copy of Vectric aspire 4.5 included with the purchase. The former owner contacted Vectric about a licence transfer and received a response and I have forwarded that email to sales along with a request for how to pay the transfer fee. I have done this a number of times over the last three to four weeks with no response. Does any body know how to pay a transfer fee, I have searched their web site and could find nothing unless I missed it. I am very anxious to use the software an perhaps upgrade it to a current version.
Thanks Bill

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Re: Licence transfer

Post by mtylerfl »

Three to four weeks with no response - I never heard of that before.

Definitely email them again - perhaps they didn’t get your email. Normally, a response would be within 24 to 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays, of course).

Send your email to support@vectric.com
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

gkas
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Aspire, Axiom AR8 Pro+, Axiom 4.2W Laser

Post by gkas »

Also.... check your SPAM folder. Your answer could be hiding in there.

glassbill

Post by glassbill »

Hi
I have checked my spam folder I have actually emailed since the beginning of the year the last emails I have forwarded it back to them from the response they gave to the seller, it had a link to the licence transfer page which they replied that it will have the information for me to transfer but there is nowhere I can see as to how to send the money. Short of calling them on the phone to find out how.
Thanks for your interest
Bill

glassbill

Post by glassbill »

Hi Michael
One curious thing when I clicked on your email link for Vectric sale It take me to a microsoft outlook mail page which I don't use I have a mac email account it is the same when I clicked their link from the website, I have been copying the email address and sending from my account but have never seen a email link that seems to be dedicated to microsoft mail service.
Bill

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Post by mtylerfl »

Hi Bill,

If I click on email links, it takes me to a Microsoft Outlook set-up screen. I don’t use Outlook at all, so I don’t click on email links - I just copy/paste email addresses into the email software that I use (CompuServe, which is now owned by AOL).
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

glassbill wrote:Hi Michael
One curious thing when I clicked on your email link for Vectric sale It take me to a microsoft outlook mail page which I don't use I have a mac email account it is the same when I clicked their link from the website, I have been copying the email address and sending from my account but have never seen a email link that seems to be dedicated to microsoft mail service.
Bill
The link is just a standard mail link. It goes to whichever mail service you have registered on your PC for that type of link. By default on Windows that is the inbuilt mail program. You can change that behaviour in your web browser settings.