Updating files date/time

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Heime
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: CNC Router Parts & Shopbot Buddy

Updating files date/time

Post by Heime »

Following Windows update, Aspire files are now longer showing the latest time/date of save. The outer folder is updating but not the internal individual files. We find this critically important as there are often variations for different files, eg a paradise style box but with different graphics. When I do the graphics and save - there is no difference to the time/date... can only see the update if I increment and save, not if I just save.
Anyone else having this issue or if you have, how did you fix.
Thanks in advance - maybe I am just having a seniors moment but can't find a way around it
Chrissy

jimwill2
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CaMaster Stinger w/recoil, FTC

Re: Updating files date/time

Post by jimwill2 »

When you do a save-as the "SAVE-AS" form opens. In the upper right-hand corner (under the file name is a little arrow. If you click it you will get the options on how you want to view the file. It is probably on "LIST," change it to "DETAILS" and you will have the time/date. For files already saved open Windows "FILE EXPLORER" and find the folder you have your files in and click the "View" tab. You can change how you view your files in the box in the center top area.
Attachments
set file view.jpg
Jim Williams