Updates ! 2019.
I am still mulling about the camp this year, Vectric has grown as we all have, and I have not contacted them as I usually wait til after the new year.
I may be facing surgery during the time of the camp and this knocks me down a good 4 months,
As well we may be buying a building and moving the shop, the new shop will also be a great place to hold a camp and I did consider this when I am purchasing !
Some of the old timers who traditionally have been the backbone have some things on their own,
I do know if we did run the camp I would have the support and now that i have purchased all the equipment it takes to run it would lower the prices.
I will pray on it, carve on!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests