Stephen50 wrote:I'm missing the basics somewhere following are the steps I used.
- Highlighted tool path list
- Clicked on create job sheet listed on pull down menu beneath Toolpaths
- Name of file created automatically (file name_Summary)
- Verified information clicked Save
Now I'm in a situation where I'm unable to locate the summary
- If I click on open file the original file appears no summary appears
Any suggestions its' probable operator error and I'm the operator
When creating 'job sheet' it is not necessary to highlight the tool list, however it doesn't hurt anything. The Summary file will be created in your active work directory, unless you change the directory path.
If for some reason at a later date you can't find the file simply open the work file and click the 'create job sheet' button. It is not necessary to actually save the file again, however it will display the file location. This will only work if you did not change the default direcory path. Remember this is a HTML file and you will need to use your "Windows Explorer" to actually see and launch it. Once opened it will print in a normal fashion.