Basket Weave Paradise Box file request

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
EJM
Model of CNC Machine: Shark Black Diamond

Basket Weave Paradise Box file request

Post by EJM »

Hopefully someone can help me out with the files for this. I originally got them from Carveone several years ago but they don't seem to be available on his site any longer. Major computer failure took out all my project files. Using a raid array NAS now.. Anyway wife is mad as she now wants me to make 8 more and I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance

Looks like I can't attach a photo. The box is the one with the oval center on top with a scroll above and below the name.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: Basket Weave Paradise Box file request

Post by martin54 »

Try a search on the forum, sure Carveone has posted them on here at some point, not great with forum searches myself of would find the link for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

EJM

Post by EJM »

Thanks Martin, I’ve searched the forum an read through every forum dealing with the paradise box. I don’t remember if Carveone ever posted the complete files on this site or not. If I remember correctly, I got them off of the carveone site where he shares his work. Those files have since dropped off for other projects. In my searches I also found no way of contacting Carveone here or his site. No contact info anywhere I’ve found.
martin54 wrote:Try a search on the forum, sure Carveone has posted them on here at some point, not great with forum searches myself of would find the link for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

EJM

Post by EJM »

Hi Adrian, I found those, they are for the weave only. Thanks for looking

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

EJM wrote:Hi Adrian, I found those, they are for the weave only. Thanks for looking
The 2nd download file in that thread is for the paradise box top and sides though. Just download the paradise box project and use those panels instead of the standard.

EJM

Post by EJM »

Those files are just for using the weave. I have the original paradise box files which has the round medallion on top. I’m trying to find Carveone’s files because they were modified with the oval medallion and scroll work he created, meaning it’s not just the weave it’s the changes that were made. Unfortunate for me, that’s what the wife wants :roll:

The 2nd download file in that thread is for the paradise box top and sides though. Just download the paradise box project and use those panels instead of the standard.[/quote]

EJM

Post by EJM »

Here is a pic of the one I made for my wife
Attachments
Paradise Box 1.gif

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Sorry I can't be more help but if you have the weave & your using Aspire then the rest should be fairly easy to sort out especially if you already have a box you can take dimensions from :lol: :lol: