On the first day of Christmas...

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: Various

On the first day of Christmas...

Post by RebeccaJ »

My true love (Vectric) gave to me...
A Christmas Countdown! The first door of our 12 Day Advent Calendar is now open! What better way to start December with your own Christmas Countdown! The countdown is formed of two parts (one for the countdown and one for the male inlay for the chalkboard!)
To get the first FREE project go to this link: http://www.vectric.com/vectric-12-days-of-christmas/
We’d love to see your versions of the free project! So remember to post what you have made! For those of you that use social media and want to share to the world your Christmas creations use the hashtag #VectricFreeChristmas

For those of you who are not using version 9 you can download the trial version to open all of the FREE projects we're giving away this Christmas!

Happy Making!
Attachments
SmartSelectImage_2017-12-01-08-19-34.png
Beki
Senior Application Engineer - Vectric Ltd.

mezalick
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Camaster Cobra

Re: On the first day of Christmas...

Post by mezalick »

Cute Gift Idea,

I like the video, with the music.

Thanks Beki.

Michael
Michael Mezalick
https://www.youtube.com/user/mezalick
mm@mezalick.com

RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff

Post by RebeccaJ »

No problem, I've enjoyed making the project!
There's 11 more to come!
Thank you
Beki

Doe Master 444
Model of CNC Machine: Industrial CNC 404, ShopSabre PRO510

Post by Doe Master 444 »

I would like to thank you and Vectric for the 12 Days of Christmas, projects. This is very generous and thoughtful. Thank you for these wonderful gifts.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Well this is going to have to be a 2018 Christmas project for me, the speed I work at by the time it's complete I will be starting the count down to next Christmas :oops: :oops:

Thank you Beki & the rest of the Vectric team :lol:

jbushey

Post by jbushey »

I have been an Aspire user for 7 years now, and this is the ABSOLUTE best Advent offering. You are knocking it out of the park this year and I am so very Thankful! Excellent work and great addition to your superior products and marketing efforts.

Makingtoothpicks
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Cncrouterparts CPR2448

Post by Makingtoothpicks »

I would like to say Thank you.

Don

CNCSwede
Model of CNC Machine: Raw 1.5

Post by CNCSwede »

Hi I totally missed that you done this topics with the 12 days of Christmas. So I posted my version on another place :oops:
So here is my version again on the right place :D Fun projects and a new world for me as newbie on “VCarve’ing” and here is a link to the video about how I did my version
Attachments
Calendar
Calendar

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Post by Stephanie Downing »

CNCSwede wrote:Hi I totally missed that you done this topics with the 12 days of Christmas. So I posted my version on another place :oops:
So here is my version again on the right place :D Fun projects and a new world for me as newbie on “VCarve’ing” and here is a link to the video about how I did my version
Thank you for sharing your design and the video of how you did it. We love seeing how our users take our free projects and turn them into something unique to them.

I have shared your awesome video with our community. :D

RebeccaJ
Vectric Staff

Post by RebeccaJ »

You're all welcome :)
CNCSwede thank you for sharing your take on the Countdown - We love it! And the video you have created to share with the world showing exactly what you did to modify the original design is excellent! Thank you for sharing this with us all! Great stuff!
Beki

CNCSwede

Post by CNCSwede »

Stephanie Downing wrote:
CNCSwede wrote:Hi I totally missed that you done this topics with the 12 days of Christmas. So I posted my version on another place :oops:
Thank you for sharing your design and the video of how you did it. We love seeing how our users take our free projects and turn them into something unique to them.

I have shared your awesome video with our community. :D
Thank you for your kind words! And thanks to you all for doing such a great software.

//Eric

CNCSwede

Post by CNCSwede »

RebeccaJ wrote:You're all welcome :)
CNCSwede thank you for sharing your take on the Countdown - We love it! And the video you have created to share with the world showing exactly what you did to modify the original design is excellent! Thank you for sharing this with us all! Great stuff!
Thanks Beki :D
And thanks for your good and educational videos so that people like me can learn such advanced software as a CAD/CAM program is.

Stephanie Downing
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: xxx

Post by Stephanie Downing »

Last year we released 12 Christmas projects via our online advent calendar for a limited time. This year we are releasing those projects to you throughout November and making them available from your V&CO account so that you can prepare in advance for Christmas.

The first project available to you to get started with is our 'Christmas Countdown' Watch the full video and download the free files here: https://release.vectric.com/christmas-countdown/
Attachments
Christmas Countdown
Christmas Countdown