This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
Does Aspire 9 support ARC G02/G03 +R/-R or is it just I/J/K?
If it does how would I change the Post Processor to include this.
- Posts: 22
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:38 am
Lots of Post Processors use the G02 G03 commands such as the CNCPiranha-Arcs ones as an example.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 7821
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
The "Bosch_ATC_Arcs_mm.pp" is an example of a post processor that uses [RADIUS] rather than I,J
I hope that this helps.
- Vectric Staff
- Posts: 1502
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:55 pm
- Location: Alcester U.K.
- Model of CNC Machine: None Yet
Return to Aspire - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests