UK User Group Meeting 2017 - Thank You!

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
AmritpalP
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot

UK User Group Meeting 2017 - Thank You!

Post by AmritpalP »

Can you believe a whole week has already passed since we hosted our 2017 UK User Group Meeting at the Vectric HQ?

The entire Vectric team would like to thank each and every single one of you who managed to make it to the event. It was genuinely inspirational to hear your stories, learn about your businesses and see what you produce with your Vectric software.
We hope that you all got as much out of the day as we did. I have attached a few pictures below of the day - if you have any feel free to post them...

Once again, thank you and we hope to see you again next year!
Attachments
IMG_4033.JPG
IMG_4045.JPG
IMG_4029.JPG
Graphic & Web Designer

www.vectric.com

mtylerfl
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: -CarveWright CNC -ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha

Re: UK User Group Meeting 2017 - Thank You!

Post by mtylerfl »

Looks like a very attentive group! I'm sure everyone had a great time and learned a lot!
Michael Tyler

facebook.com/carvebuddy

-CarveWright CNC
-ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha CNC

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

mtylerfl wrote:Looks like a very attentive group! I'm sure everyone had a great time and learned a lot!
Well I certainly did Michael, having missed it in previous years for different reasons it was nice to actually be able to get there for once. Great meeting all the staff especially when you kind of know them already through the forum, tutorials etc etc. Being able to put faces to names was really good, plus of course meeting other UK users of the software & finding out what they are doing with it was useful for me.

As for the staff I have never met so many people in one place who genuinely seemed to want to help & support you, think most of the staff at some point in the day stopped me, said hello & had a chat. Would like to have had a bit more of a look around but there was a lot to cover & a limited number of hours in the day :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for next year well fingers crossed I will be able to make it 2 in a row :lol: :lol: :lol:

GaryD__
Model of CNC Machine: 4x2 3 Axis Ballscrew

Post by GaryD__ »

Thank you to all the staff at Vectric it really was a brilliant day and you all were so helpful, i hope to be there again next year. :)