Queens Award !!

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
cabnet636
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: CAMaster 508 ATC

Queens Award !!

Post by cabnet636 »

Earned and Deserved ! Brian In 2008 I went hunting for software to reach into my level of Industry,, what was out there was far to expensive and cumbersome for most all small shops to consider competing with larger work.. I was quite loud and confrontational on the internet forums about why this was not possible for Us.. You were already working on this. In 2008 Tony Mackenzie contacted me to meet in Atlanta,, I thought the Mob was coming to cause me to shut up.. Wrong, What Tony showed me was amazing and simply told me to be patient and soon Vectric would have what I wanted. that was in late August, around October 28 2008 I recieved an email with a seat of Aspire. Amazed at how quickly a Cabinetmaker and novice software user could learn to make product I immediatly became one of the largest fans of Vectric. In 2008 the US found itself in the worst financial condition and most all of my local competitors soon were out of business. I used Aspire to make a difference in our offering and efficiency as a result we weathered the Finacial storm well and have prospered and grown since. Yes You and all at Vectric did Earn this award not only for many of all the reasons but for basically saving and innovating my business.. it has been some years now and we have had some serious fun. Vectric is still my go to software and with the new ver 9 only has enhanced my using it for all my work. again Thank You ! Jim McGrew
https://redditchstandard.co.uk/news/lor ... ens-award/
James McGrew
http://www.mcgrewwoodwork.com
CAMaster ATC 508 24/7 http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

Leo
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 1300 x 1300 x 254 Chinese Made

Re: Queens Award !!

Post by Leo »

Well said -actually awesomely said.

Congrats again to the Vectric team

I am 10 years with Vectric this year and I still brag about how good it is.

Well deserved and honorable award - again congratulations
Imagine the Possibilities of a Creative mind, combined with the functionality of CNC

Phil
Vectric Wizard

Post by Phil »

In 2004 I was teaching high school wood shop and we bought a Shopbot. I can't remember the name of the software that came with it but it was very basic. Not long after I received a notice that a new product was available VCarve 1.0. When compare to the latest VCarve version it was basic but it was much better than what I had. Today, after working with my own Shopbot which I my not have purchased if I had to rely on the original software, I am amazed at what I am able to produce thanks to Vectric. I am very pleased to have been a customer for 14 years.

Thank you Vectric,

Phil :)

ChiloquinRuss
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: 2008 48x96 ShopBot spindle and Aspire

Post by ChiloquinRuss »

I'm a newbie here, only 9 years with my Bot and Vectric! I still have a drawing table in my art room, but for the last few years I do all my 'sketching' using Aspire. I have vinyl cutter and I use Aspire for my commercial window sign layout work. I love it, so seeing my friends get an award for their thousands of hours of development, well all I can say is 'well done all'! :mrgreen:

I have had the very good fortune to work with many of the crew during the Maker Faire events and other Bot functions, they are a great bunch who really do care about their customers and is evidenced by 9.0 they listen well! :D Again congrats. Russ
AKA: The Train Guy!