This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
I'm a newbie to Vectric. I find it really easy to use compared to other programs. My one issue is getting each item I machine to start in the same position. How do I set home with V Carve so my CNC recognizes it? I do not have this issue with other programs. I use a Multi Cam 5000 machine.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:19 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: MultiCam 5000
Which post-processor are you selecting?
- Randall Newcomb
10 fingers in, 10 fingers out - another good day in the shop
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 2891
- Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:54 am
- Location: San Jose, California, USA
- Model of CNC Machine: Shopbot, CAMaster
Return to Aspire - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: 4DThinker, ger21, mikeacg, stanv77 and 19 guests