Resolution Issues.........?

This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: Resolution Issues.........?

Post by martin54 »

It installs the tutorial which can then be viewed from the software, when you first open the software you will see that option on the left side of the screen. You will also need to download the tutorial files to be able to work along with the video.
Search your computer for tutorial files, cant remember if the tutorial folder is in the public documents folder of the programdata folder, if you check both you will find them in one or the other :lol:

oneusageek
Model of CNC Machine: Chinese

Post by oneusageek »

OK, thanks. I downloaded to the desktop. The program is installed to the laptop. Explains everything. I was hoping to play on one PC, and actually do the work on the other PC. Calls for a change of plans..............
Last edited by oneusageek on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Should have put this above but another option rather than 2 computers is a dual monitor set up where you can watch the tutorial on one monitor & follow along on the other.
The video files are mp4 I believe, haven't got the software installed on this laptop or I would check :lol: :lol:

The licence agreement allows for installation on up to 3 machines so you could install the software on both Desktop & laptop :lol: