This forum is for general discussion about Aspire
change mat'l size ONLY
leave project size same
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:21 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: cncrouterparts
Click the Job Setup icon or Edit Menu/Job Size and Position. Change the Job Size section parameters (XYZ) to what you want and make sure the Design Scaling checkbox is off.
That will change the material size without affecting anything else.
Design Scaling off is the default though so I think you're probably using different terminology to standard when you use material and project. If the above doesn't resolve the issue could you give a bit more detail please.
- Vectric Archimage
- Posts: 8619
- Joined: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
- Location: Surrey, UK
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48
As Adrian has said you just need to open the project & then select the icon, once you have made your changes & clicked OK at bottom of screen ou should get a message about recalculating toolpaths
- Vectric Wizard
- Posts: 4066
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:12 pm
- Location: Crossgates, Scotland
- Model of CNC Machine: Gerber System 48 (modified)
Return to Aspire - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: ger21, rdean33422 and 27 guests