This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
I have a file that the max depth is being reported wrong. VCW shows -0.0313" when it should be deeper than that and the resulting cut file states a depth of at least -0.15+.
Thanks for taking the time to report this bug to us.
It has now been fixed in the development version and we can supply customers with a Beta version if this is causing any problems.
- Vectric Alumni
- Posts: 1965
- Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:24 pm
- Location: UK
I knew that it should be cutting deeper than what it was showing on the sidebar. After checking the post (after going over and over every setting) I could see that the max depth was indeed more than stated.
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 4:44 am
- Location: Thorp, Wisconsin USA
- Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha
I wanted to report a couple of minor things I've noticed with the software that I thought you would be interested in.
1. I created a toolpath. I wasn't satisfied with the depth or feed rate so I went back into the toolpath to make changes. From inside the toolpath edit, I went into the tool database and changed the feed rate as well as the pass depth for my tool. I then re-calculated the toolpath. When I re-ran the tool-path, it apparently did not pick up the change in feed speed or pass depth.
2. In the toolpath list box, I am assuming the arrow buttons to the right of the box should take you to either the top of the list - or the bottom. I've noticed that the down arrow does not appear to be working.
Is there are limit as to the number of toolpaths I can define in a file?
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:00 pm
- Location: Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Return to VCarve - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: GeneR., Google [Bot], mezalick, SteveNelson46 and 19 guests