New to V Carve Wizard..

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
MattNothsteinHSD

New to V Carve Wizard..

Post by MattNothsteinHSD »

Hello, new to v carve. The company that I work for specializes in machining all sorts of wood products, mainly routing. My boss has just recently purchased a copy of v carve and photo v carve, but is there any controllers out there that will either work for a Meta Machine Digital tool or a Heian Router 431P? Any help would be very apreciated. email is mnothsteinhsd@hotmail.com to get a hold of me. thank you

-Matt

dighsx
Vectric Wizard

Post by dighsx »

Hey Matt welcome to the forums. As for you controller question here ia a link that might help you track do some info: http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthrea ... ne+Digital

Hope this helps and don't forget to post some of your projects once you get up and running. Always fun to see what everyone else is making.
Take it easy.
Jay (www.cncjay.com)

Tony Mac
Vectric Alumni

Post by Tony Mac »

Hello Matt,

Sorry to hear that the output from VCarve does not work correctly with your CNC machines.

Please send us sample toolpath files for each machine that include the correct GCodes and we can look at editing the postprocessor drivers to make them compatible - support@vectric.com

Alternatively, if you are proficient at editing postprocessors you can try editing the drivers.

1. Use NotePad or a text editor to open the postprocessor you have been trying to use.

C:\Program Files\VCarve Pro 3.0\Postp

3. Make a Safe Copy of the original postp file.

2. Edit the postp file then Save this ensuring you Replace the original file.
(A common problem is that the files are saved with a .TXT extension)

This message has also been sent to your e-mail address

Tony

MattNothsteinHSD

Post by MattNothsteinHSD »

Thank you both! :D