Not a question,just a comment.

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Dan Ettipio

Not a question,just a comment.

Post by Dan Ettipio »

I have been watching this forum for several months and recently purchased the software.I have been involved in cnc machining for about 20 years and have used several cad-cam systems.In my travels I have also taken part in several forums. By far the Vectric forum is the best I have ever seen. The staff at Vectric truely cares that the users are satisfied with their product. Every time a question is asked a prompt response is given. Cudos!!! Also, the forum members are always willing to help and even share their prized vectors and files. Keep it up guys.

Thanks, Dan

Les_linton
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: ViperX7

Post by Les_linton »

Ditto

Les

dighsx
Vectric Wizard

Post by dighsx »

I couldn't agree more with you Dan. One thing I've notice on other forums is that clicks or groups seem to form which can make it very initiating for new people to ask questions and post things. I have been on several other forums where I didn't post a question for fear people would either ignore it because it was 'below' them or make fun of me due to my lack of experience. But here on the Vectric forums everyone is always very open, encouraging and supportive. I think this attitude comes from the top, and shows what a great company Vectric is.

And I would encourage any one who hasn't posted but reads these forums to post some stuff. Be it questions, or just to show off you latest projects. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer bunch of weirdo's at any other forum!
Take it easy.
Jay (www.cncjay.com)

Les_linton
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: ViperX7

Post by Les_linton »

Jay,

I think I would have to agree with that last sentence also!!

:lol:

Les

Bill S

Post by Bill S »

I couldn't agree more with you Dan. One thing I've notice on other forums is that clicks or groups seem to form which can make it very initiating for new people to ask questions and post things. I have been on several other forums where I didn't post a question for fear people would either ignore it because it was 'below' them or make fun of me due to my lack of experience. But here on the Vectric forums everyone is always very open, encouraging and supportive. I think this attitude comes from the top, and shows what a great company Vectric is.

Here Here, Well Said

Bill

js11110
Vectric Wizard

Post by js11110 »

A BIG factor in my buying the software was these forums, and the AWESOME people in it. I feel as if I know the regular posters here. You couldn't ask for a better bunch of people!

Jason[/i]