Latest Version

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Dan Ettipio

Latest Version

Post by Dan Ettipio »

I am new to the V-Carve software and have a few basic questions. I downloaded the" bitholder crv." file from this forum. When I tried to import the vectors a screen appeared stating that it was created on a later version of V-Carve. How do I update to the latest version? Also. What is the proceedure for printing a rendered image.

Thanks in advance

Dan

Tony Mac
Vectric Alumni

Post by Tony Mac »

Hi Dan,

The Bit Holder file has been modified so it will work with the customer release version 3.023

Please try downloading the file again to check you can open it.

http://vectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3275#3275

For reference - Chuck has been Beta Testing a slightly newer version of VCarve Pro and the
file had been saved with this software. This version will be released for all customers in the
next couple of weeks.

To Print an image you need to,

Save the Preview Image as a JPG / BMP file
Open this file in something like Corel Draw / MS Word etc and print from this program.

Hope this helps,

Tony

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Post by CRFultz »

Dan,
it looks like Tony got ya all fixed up..so I'll just say

Welcome to the Vectric Forum :D

let us know if we can help ya out!

Chuck

tommoser

Updated VCarve Pro Version

Post by tommoser »

When will the updated version be available?
Also, what version would I receive if I bought it right now and how hard would it be to update it once the update is available?

CRFultz
Vectric Wizard

Re: Updated VCarve Pro Version

Post by CRFultz »

tommoser wrote:When will the updated version be available?
Also, what version would I receive if I bought it right now and how hard would it be to update it once the update is available?
Tom,
the latest and greatest will be released in a few days...upgrading is a breeze..no hassels involved. If
I remember right all reg. users will recieve a e-mail from the wizards telling them where to go to get the latest version.

Burchtree
Vectric Wizard

Post by Burchtree »

Hi Tom
You would get the latest version but not a beta version. Upgrades are free for a year after you buy and they email you when and how to upgrade. They do need a current email address to stay in touch. Tom you get a lot of bang for your buck at Vectric. You can’t find a better place to spend your money on machining software then here.
Dan