Upgrade to Vcarve Pro and free clip art .....

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
toolznthings
Model of CNC Machine: Tormach PCNC II/III

Upgrade to Vcarve Pro and free clip art .....

Post by toolznthings »

Hi All ,
Just did my VcarvePro upgrade where they offer a free clip art collection with the upgrade. How and or where do I find the clip art I selected ?

Thanks !!

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Re: Upgrade to Vcarve Pro and free clip art .....

Post by Adrian »

If you missed the download link when you first selected it then you should be able to go to your portal account, click on View Downloads and it will be at the bottom of the page that loads after that.

AdamJ
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: None

Post by AdamJ »

If you log in using your software it should also be available to download directly from within the software.

Adam

lwstgreen
Model of CNC Machine: Piranha

Post by lwstgreen »

I upgraded from V9.5 to V10. Are all these clipart installers the same as what I already downloaded in V9.5?

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

lwstgreen wrote:I upgraded from V9.5 to V10. Are all these clipart installers the same as what I already downloaded in V9.5?
When you upgraded you were given the chance to choose a set of D&M clipart free. That's what's being referred to in this thread. There are new installers for some 2D clipart (game layouts etc). You can see them in your Clipart tab and choose to download them if you want. There's no real need to install them unless you work off-line primarily as they're cloud based and download on demand.

ezurick

Post by ezurick »

lwstgreen wrote:I upgraded from V9.5 to V10. Are all these clipart installers the same as what I already downloaded in V9.5?

Not the FREE collection. Once you log into your portal account, it should allow you to select one of the FREE clipart collections. The western collection was really awesome and I wanted it... but I chose the architectural which I prolly will use more often right now. Additionally you can purchase the whole set of collection for a discounted price. But I didn't see how to do that after I made my selection.

lwstgreen
Model of CNC Machine: Piranha

Post by lwstgreen »

Thank you Adrian and Ezurick. Appreciate the quick reply, too. Thanks.