This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
I have owned a Desktop CNC for about 5 months now and although I have never posted a question on the forum, similar questions from other forum users has helped me keep the machine making saw dust. Always a woodworker but the CNC opened up a new dimension and I am so glad that I bought the Vectric software but you all know what I mean.
Some of your projects look fantastic and I hope to design and make some of my own soon so I will post some pictures when the learner plates are removed from my machine.
In the mean time my friends and relatives are happy to receive my test projects.
Thank you all
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:33 am
- Location: Perth West Australia
- Model of CNC Machine: China CNCZOne 6040 4 axis
Welcome to the forum!
I second your "thank you" to this amazing group.
The learning curve would be so much steeper without this forum.
Also, please repay the group by sharing pictures of your projects here.
Maker of sawdust
- Vectric Craftsman
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:56 pm
- Location: Western North Carolina - Heart of the Smokies
- Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD4 AXYZ 4010
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Shark Pro
Return to VCarve - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: IslaWW, mtylerfl, Wayne Locke and 40 guests