Clipart

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Carl
Model of CNC Machine: nextwave piranha XL

Clipart

Post by Carl »

I purchases a Nextwave Piranha XL about 14 moths age and it came with Vectric desktop. was I supposed to get some clipart with it for free?

Steve Misher
Vectric Apprentice
Model of CNC Machine: Axiom AR4

Re: Clipart

Post by Steve Misher »

When you open Desktop, there is a icon on the bottom saying clipart. That is where you will find it.

ezurick

Post by ezurick »

I believe all Vectric software is registered to a person... not a computer. Did the seller transfer the licence? I say this because if something IS missing, you can log into your portal and download the supported items, or write to their support folks. If they didn't transfer the license, I would look into that first.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Not sure how things work when you get the software as part of a bundle from a 3rd Party like Nextwave, did you have to register the software & if so with who? Vectric or Nextwave?
If it were with Vectric then you will probably have a portal account you can log into. Did the software come on disk? If so then check them as the clipart should be included.

Nextwave do have their own forum you could ask this on

http://www.cncsharktalk.com/index.php

You might also want to contact Vectic support directly, this is a user to user forum so can't always help with stuff like this :lol: :lol:

support@vectric.com

meflick
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD4

Post by meflick »

martin54 wrote:Not sure how things work when you get the software as part of a bundle from a 3rd Party like Nextwave, did you have to register the software & if so with who? Vectric or Nextwave?
If it were with Vectric then you will probably have a portal account you can log into. Did the software come on disk? If so then check them as the clipart should be included.

You might also want to contact Vectic support directly, this is a user to user forum so can't always help with stuff like this :lol: :lol:

support@vectric.com
When I bought our Shark from Nextwave through a woodworking store, it came with Vectric Desktop as well. It comes with the CNC machine on a jump drive with information on how to get it registered DIRECTLY WITH VECTRIC. Once that is done, you have a Portal Account with Vectric just like any other user who buys the software directly from Vectric and download directly from the Portal Account just like anyone else.

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

meflick wrote:
martin54 wrote:Not sure how things work when you get the software as part of a bundle from a 3rd Party like Nextwave, did you have to register the software & if so with who? Vectric or Nextwave?

support@vectric.com
When I bought our Shark from Nextwave through a woodworking store, it came with Vectric Desktop as well. It comes with the CNC machine on a jump drive with information on how to get it registered DIRECTLY WITH VECTRIC. Once that is done, you have a Portal Account with Vectric just like any other user who buys the software directly from Vectric and download directly from the Portal Account just like anyone else.
That's good to know for answering others ho may ask the same or similar questions thanks :lol: :lol:
does the clipart come on the drive as well as the Main Program ?

meflick
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD4

Post by meflick »

“Does the clip art come on the drive. . . “

Thst’s The part I don’t re,ever. :) we have had it now for a little more than a year and a half and I don’t recall if it was there from Drive or we downloaded from portal account. I need to check and verify, but haven’t had a chance to do so yet today. You can download from your portal account though at anytime I know. I will update when I gat a chance to verify.