Learning Videos

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
twedlake
Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko XXL

Learning Videos

Post by twedlake »

Hi folks, new here. I bought VCarve Pro a few days ago, got it installed but haven't had time to do anything else with it. Any good videos out there that actually INSTRUCT on it's use preferably with Shapeoko 3 XXL

thanks

dealguy11
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Anderson Selexx 510

Re: Learning Videos

Post by dealguy11 »

Why not try the training videos that come with the software? They are excellent and I don't know of any better videos you might watch. They are not machine specific, but very little in VCarve Pro is machine specific anyway (pretty much just the process of saving with the right post-processor).
Steve Godding
Not all who wander (or wonder) are lost

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

As dealguy11 says the provided tutorials are very good. Rather than just watch the videos try downloading the tutorial files & working alongside the video, don't be tempted to cherry pick as by learning the basics first it will help as things become more advanced. Most important thing is to have some fun :lol: :lol:

https://support.vectric.com/tutorials/V ... =1&order=1

TReischl
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: 8020 48X36X7 RP 2022 UCCNC Screenset

Post by TReischl »

The first and BEST source of videos for learning Vectric products are the ones Vectric provides.

I have watched some from self styled "experts" and they left a lot to be desired, not to mention flat out wrong.
"If you see a good fight, get in it." Dr. Vernon Johns

ezurick

Post by ezurick »

I agree with the rest... the vectric tutorial videos really help to get started in so many basic areas.