Lost Purchased Files

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
ravinsixties
Model of CNC Machine: BravoProdigy

Lost Purchased Files

Post by ravinsixties »

Hi Everyone,
Havent done Anything at all with my CNC machine for over Two Years for reasons that would take too long to Type!!! Anyway, FINALLY decided to start learnig again. I bought Vcarve Pro over two years ago an then later bought some Project files, but somehow managed to lose them when my old pc crashed. I now have (horrible!) Windows 10 an a fairly new computer, can anyone tell me if its possible to get these lost Project files back, do Vectric keep records of Purchases or would I have to buy them again? I'd really appreciate any advice
Thanks Very Much
Mike (ravinsixties)

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Re: Lost Purchased Files

Post by martin54 »

Yes Vectric do keep records so your best bet would be to contact Vectric support directly, they should be able to sort you out :lol: :lol:
If you bought Vcarve pro directly from Vectric they now have something called a customer portal which amongst other things has all your software downloads in it, I would think that if you contact then with relevant info they will set one up for you. :lol: :lol:

Project files are from Design & Make so might be best to contact Design & make directly about the project files, have you not got a Design & Make account? Sure I had to open one before I bought any project files & that account contains all mypurchased models for download :lol: :lol:

ravinsixties
Model of CNC Machine: BravoProdigy

Re: Lost Purchased Files

Post by ravinsixties »

Thanks Very Much for that Martin. Really Appreciated.