Free Projects

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
jdsmith1000
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD 3

Free Projects

Post by jdsmith1000 »

Why am I unable to find the long list of Vectric free projects? I’ve been a member for many years and we used to be able to go to Vectric home page and one click took us to the list of free projects. I seem to be missing something with the new designs of the home page.

highpockets
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro

Re: Free Projects

Post by highpockets »

Try logging into your portal account.

They do seem to have things messed up a bit. Through the Portal you can't reach all of Michael's Project of the Month.
Try this link https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... -the-month
John
Maker of Chips

jdsmith1000
Model of CNC Machine: Shark HD 3

Post by jdsmith1000 »

Thanks for the link,highpockets. At least there are more free projects there, but still doesn’t seem like as many as there used to be.
jdsmith

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

They might be in the process of updating the sites. The number of projects has changed twice for me today when I've logged on at different times.

highpockets
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: PDJ Pilot Pro

Post by highpockets »

I sent Support a note about the free projects as well as the Tutorials not being listed in the Menu dropdown.

At my last count there were 91 Projects of the Month listed.
John
Maker of Chips

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

Not sure just how many monthly projects Michael Tyler has done but a lot of them are listed here :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.vectric.com/vectric-communi ... the-month/

Haha Just realised that is the same link highpockets listed, was it something in particular that you were looking for??

Adrian
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: ShopBot PRS Alpha 96x48

Post by Adrian »

If you log into the portal account and choose Michaels free projects there are only twelve displayed with no obvious way I can see to get the rest from there. The way it reads is that the portal account shows the newest projects but there aren't any links back to the main site to get the older projects. Could be confusing for people.

seanm
Vectric Staff
Model of CNC Machine: 6040 Desktop CNC

Post by seanm »

Hi All,

So I see you have all found the NEW website, which is great news, so I shall update you all with the current standings with the free projects.
All of the Projects of the month(91),In the labs projects and partner projects can all be found in the newly created section called "Vectric Community" which can be found on the main menu, or currently you can also access the free projects from the sliding banner on the homepage too.
As a Vectric Customer, you automatically become apart of the Vectric Community, V&Co for short and this is where you will find all things from your free monthly projects, to News and Events, where you can sign up for the next User Group Meeting for instance.
We are currently working on the portal.vectric.com website so not all of the projects of the month can be found there at this moment in time, but can be found via the new website.

Training Videos can now be found under both Vectric Community and Support menus, thank you for pointing out this error to us.

All the best

Sean