This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
Can someone do a video tutorial on combining Nesting with Two Sided jobs? I'm trying to figure out the best workflow to do that and it's not obvious or efficient to me. It looks like I need to combine Nesting, Two Sided and either Toolpaths automatic selection or perhaps Toolpaths Templates......
It appears I need to
1) Create the job two sided
2) Using Layers, create my vectors on the top side
3) Nest the Vectors on the stock
4) Move vectors for the layers that should be on the bottom to the "other side" (bottom)
5) Recalculate my Toolpaths (they should already exist for the appropriate side with automatic layer selection) or use Toolpaths Templates....
- Vectric Apprentice
- Posts: 81
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:49 pm
- Model of CNC Machine: Shapeoko 3 XL
Return to VCarve - General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: JBailey273, jib2 and 29 guests