Rotary Training video

This forum is for general discussion regarding VCarve Pro
naijin
Vectric Craftsman
Model of CNC Machine: home made

Rotary Training video

Post by naijin »

Hi there, my cnc router is in the shed and I have no internet access, is there a way to download the training materials including videos and
saving them to a portable drive so I can use them in the shed?, I have tried to down load them but all I got was the HTML files and an empty folder.

Nick

gkas
Vectric Wizard
Model of CNC Machine: Aspire, Axiom AR8 Pro+, Axiom 4.2W Laser

Re: Rotary Training video

Post by gkas »

Goto http://support.vectric.com/tutorials/V9 ... =1&order=1 After you click the button 'View Tutorial' on your selected tutorial a new tutorial page will appear. The top left of the screen (just above the video frame) There is a 'Files: [blue down arrow] Download Files inc video'. Click on the blue down-arrow and all the example files will be downloaded, including the mp4 video file.

naijin
Vectric Craftsman

Post by naijin »

gkas wrote:Goto http://support.vectric.com/tutorials/V9 ... =1&order=1 After you click the button 'View Tutorial' on your selected tutorial a new tutorial page will appear. The top left of the screen (just above the video frame) There is a 'Files: [blue down arrow] Download Files inc video'. Click on the blue down-arrow and all the example files will be downloaded, including the mp4 video file.
Hi there, done all that as above about four times, when I go to the folder after downloading, the vc pro files are there but no video just a HTML link when I press the link it come up with an error and can not play, all the other
tutorials I down loaded had the work files and they have the video, but not the latest rotary tutorials they only have the html icon.

Nick

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

The files will download to your downloads folder by default or where ever else you have chosen for downloads from internet. You need to install them once they have been downloaded. Copy the downloaded file to a memory stick if you want to use them in the shed.
The files are self extracting same as most of Vectrics downloads. Double click will install them to thee relevant folders within the software :lol: :lol: :lol:

naijin
Vectric Craftsman

Post by naijin »

martin54 wrote:The files will download to your downloads folder by default or where ever else you have chosen for downloads from internet. You need to install them once they have been downloaded. Copy the downloaded file to a memory stick if you want to use them in the shed.
The files are self extracting same as most of Vectrics downloads. Double click will install them to thee relevant folders within the software :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Martin54, done all that, the downloaded files have the working files for vc pro but there is no video to go with them just a HTML link , done it all about four times.
Nick

martin54
Vectric Archimage
Model of CNC Machine: Gerber 48, Triac PC, Isel fixed gantry

Post by martin54 »

will check myself Nick, like you I don't have internet access in my workshop but haven't tried the rotary tutorials as I don't have a rotary axis :lol: :lol:

Although rotary is new for 9.5 I would have thought others would have said something by now if you couldn't download lol

OK see what you mean now Nick, just downloaded & installed one of the rotary tutorials & can't see an mp4 file, just the htlm link as you mentioned.